Looking for garage door repairs?
When your garage door suddenly stops working, it might be not only extremely frustrating but also a safety hazard. If your door isn’t operating correctly, it’s leaving your home or business unguarded, isolated, at risk and more vulnerable to burglary and weather damage.
You should contact Overhead Door of Minot if your garage door is experiencing problems such as:
- Your garage door only opens halfway or does not open at all
- Your own garage door isn’t closing or is simply closing halfway
- The particular motor is running but the door isn’t beginning
- There is a high in volume grinding noise when the doorway opens or closes
- Your garage door has broken a glass
- The door can be manually opened without using the opener or security pad
Regardless of the concern, we have you covered. We have seen and done it all, and we service all models and makes of garage doors. Whether you need garage door repair, your garage door springs replaced, your garage door parts inspected or anything else, we certainly have your services covered!
Exactly what does garage door repair cost?
Many homeowners ponder about garage door repair cost. According to HomeAdvisor, the average cost of repair in the Minot area, based on more than 100 cost profiles, is $115. Keep in mind this number is determined by many different aspects and might not accurately forecast your project’s budget.
Commercial garage door service in Minot
Garage door repair for your house is important, but an equally important service is service for commercial doors. If the garage doors at your firehouse, storage facility, warehouse, auto body shop, pole building, or other building aren’t working properly, you need to get them fixed right away. We understand this and provide prompt commercial garage door service.
If weather or fire damage destroys your company’s merchandise that is in the warehouse, this may ruin productivity, cost you extra money and more. Worse yet, if the garage doors at your storage space facility aren’t working and clients’ belongings get damaged, this could spell big trouble for you. Along with timely garage door repair—or, if necessary, garage door replacement — these problems can be avoided.
Emergency garage door repairs in the Minot area
Regardless of the source of the condition (broken rollers, bad motor, etc . ), all garage door fixes have one thing in common: an urgent need to be resolved. The garage door that doesn’t work properly leaves your home or commercial building at risk, so regular repairs are essential.
From Overhead Door of Minot, we provide emergency garage door repair service during regular business hours. Need garage door troubleshooting? Call us at 701-852-7070, or contact us today.
Why choose us for garage door repair?
- Nearly eight decades of experience mending all types of garage doors
- Friendly and professional service
- Prompt service
Schedule residential or industrial garage door service in the Minot area now!
Don’t wait for a small problem to turn into a huge one before calling us. If you need garage door repairs in Minot, Overhead Door Minot is the only name you need to know. Never ask “Where can I find local garage door service? ” again! Contact us today for an estimate or to schedule for service!
Garage door keypad programming is convenient and easy, but setting up the system and having to reset it may not be as easy. To this end, we have provided instructions/manuals and videos to help you with your keypad programming.
TEST your Garage Door Opener
- Enter your PIN.
- Press the button with the arrow up / arrow down triangles.
RESET /CLEAR your keypad
(Starting over, Forgot PIN or Changing PIN)
- Press and hold the PROG button. Keep holding while you –
- Press and hold the 6 button. Keep holding while you –
- Press the key with the arrow up and arrow down triangles.
SET Your Wireless Keypad PIN
- Press the following keys in this order:    [PROG] – Red LED blinks -once per second.
- Enter your PIN (3 to 8 characters).
- Press the [PROG] key again.
-Red LED blinks – twice per second and turns off.
PROGRAMMING Door Opener(s):
Before you begin be aware of the following:
For Convenience: Program your keypad BEFORE mounting.
Program Failure: If programming fails at any point CLEAR/RESET your keypad.
Locate the [Learn Code] button and the [Learn Code] red LED indicator.
Programming ONE Door Opener
- Press the [Learn Code] button once. – The red LED indicator will blink.
- Enter your PIN.
- Press the button with the arrow up / arrow down triangles
The Learn Code Indicator LED will stay on.
- Press the button with the arrow up / arrow down triangles a second time. -The Learn Code Indicator LED will turn off.
- Press the button with the arrow up / arrow down triangles a third time.
Garage Door should now move.
Should you need additional information please contact our customer service department at 701-852-7070.
(All Door Openers will use the same PIN)
If you don’t see yours listed, feel free to contact us!
- AllStar Allister Pulsar
- Code Dodger Keypad (New Style)
- OVERHEAD DOOR CodeDodger Intellicode
- OVERHEAD DOOR Digital Access Control
- DOMINO Keyless Entry
- GENIE Wireless (slide up cover)
- OVERHEAD DOOR “G” Series Non-CodeDodger
- Chamberlain Liftmaster 66LM & 976LM
- Stanley Multicode Whistler